What’s it like to work at Sigma Resources?
If you like developing enterprise-quality software and solutions for some of the largest companies in the US– then Sigma’s a good fit!
If a technology environment that produces cutting-edge applications, analytics and automation solutions for today’s most significant business challenges sounds interesting–then Sigma’s right for you!
If you think technology could make a positive change to individuals and communities – then you will enjoy Sigma’s culture!
If you are team-oriented, highly motivated, dedicated to success AND technically skilled – then you’ll see others just like you working at Sigma!
Sigma Resources positions feature competitive salaries plus full benefits including:
- Medical Plan /Rx with a wide array of providers nationwide
- Health Savings Account with Company Contributions
- Dental Plan
- 401(k) Plan – Roth and Traditional Plans Offered with Great Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Holidays & PTO Package
- Supplemental Plans – Disability and Life Insurance Plans
Sigma is frequently looking to add qualified candidates in these roles to its team!
- Java Developers (All Levels) and Project Leads
- .Net Developers (All Levels) and Project Leads
- QA Testers, Manual and Automated
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Technical Trainers
- Database Administrators
- System Administrators
2026 East Carson Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15203
320 Market St., Suite 473B East
Harrisburg, PA 17101
WASHINGTON DC OFFICE
11654 Plaza America Drive
Suite # 218
Reston, VA 20190